F5 taking over nginx

Gentry Deng me at gend.moe
Sun Feb 18 14:32:52 UTC 2024

Arbitration on domain names is not court related, it is provided by WIPO
<https://www.wipo.int/>.

As far as I know, nginx.io (now is n.wtf <https://n.wtf/>), which
provides a third-party Debian nginx source, has been ruled to be using
the trademark in bad faith.

I'm sure freenginx.org will suffer the same fate.

Judgement on nginx.io:
https://www.wipo.int/amc/en/domains/decisions/pdf/2022/dio2022-0006.pdf